Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your favorite PSP games?

what are your favorite PSP titles?Mine would have to be:
  • Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
  • Grand Theft Auto: LCS
  • Me and My Katamari
Your favorite PSP games?
Final Fantasy Tactics War Of The Lions
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Your favorite PSP games?
Final fantasy tactics war of the lions, Tales of the world radient mythology, breath of fire 3.
My favourite is, by far, The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion. Great RPG, amazing story, I love it to pieces! I also love Jeanne D'Arc, the GTA series and Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Man, I have too many favorites...
Monster Hunter Freedom, Wipeout Pure, MediEvil Resurrection, SW Battlefront II, SW Battlefront Renegade Squadron, LEGO SW II, Twisted Metal: Head-On.

jeanne darc, FF7cc, GTA, GoW, metal gear solid portable ops plus
Jeanne D'Arc, Lumines, FFVII:CC, Hot Shots Golf
Metal Gear Solid: Portable OpsFinal Fantasy Tactics:War Of the LionsMonster Hunter Freedom 1%262
God of WarFinal Fantasy I
My favorite games would be Monster Hunter freedom and 2, there is also Tekken Resurection
Socom FTB 2Final Fantasy IDaxterRachet and Clank: Size matters
300 , god of war , lego series , socom fireteam bravo 1%262 , bomberman , 300 was a seriously underrated game , its easily my favorite and gets more replay than god of war , which got boring after the first time through. there are a serious lack of good games for PSP , just about anything first person shooter sucks, and I'm really not into anything final fantasy or asian anime.
Monster Hunter Freedom and Burnout Legends
Daxter and GTA
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 Audition Portable (Play-Asia.com, import)Infected (Zombie Shooter)Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
NFL Street 2: UnleashedInfectedMGS:PO+MHF2
FF:WOTL, CC:FF7, and FTB2
Probably Gradius Gaiden from the Gradius collection. Awesome awesome game. I'd pick FF Tactics, but man is there some serious slowdown in that game. There is in Gaiden too, but not as bad. Capcom Collections vol. 2 also comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment