Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSP movie transfer Fustrations!

I used to not have problems putting movies onto my PSP back when they first came out...but ever since I got the 2000 model none of my movie files seem to be compatiable anymore. I've used ''MAQXXXXX'' and ''M4VXXXXX'' in both ''video'' and ''mQ'' folders but they still don't work (and I'm 100% sure that they are mp4 and that they use to be able to play on the old PSP model). Does anyone else have this problem?PSP movie transfer Fustrations!
I have always used thishttp://www.pspvideo9.com/PSP movie transfer Fustrations!
Where the movie goes depends on the firmware version that the movie is encoded for. The old folders still work, if your encoder creates files for them. If your video file has a readable name (ie. for the latest firmware) then it goes into the /VIDEO folder.
[QUOTE=''davided-o'']I have always used thishttp://www.pspvideo9.com/[/QUOTE]yea use thismake a folder so u no where your videos go when your down with them

No comments:

Post a Comment