Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have you ever taken a nap after using yo ...

I just did a little while ago.Have you ever taken a nap after using yo ...
[QUOTE=''scaryteddy'']I just did a little while ago.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, what?Have you ever taken a nap after using yo ...
[QUOTE=''xaos''][QUOTE=''scaryteddy'']I just did a little while ago.[/QUOTE] Ummm, what?[/QUOTE]What he's trying to say is, Have you ever fallen asleep or have taken a nap after you used your PSP.For me, no.
I've fallen asleep while playing my PSP in bed a few times. Sometimes the dreams that causes are interesting :P
No I don't think so?
I had some pretty interesting dreams off of that. I had some weird dream about Monster Hunter Freedom 2. x-D Lol.
nope.... erm, I dont understand the point of this topic
[QUOTE=''Muffinlybliss'']I had some pretty interesting dreams off of that. I had some weird dream about Monster Hunter Freedom 2. x-D Lol. [/QUOTE] Space Invaders Exteme left me with some strange and disturbing dreams one night :?
[QUOTE=''xaos''][QUOTE=''scaryteddy'']I just did a little while ago.[/QUOTE] Ummm, what?[/QUOTE]



^I'm with xaos.
[QUOTE=''b3yondstupidity'']No I don't think so?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=''blooddog28'']nope.... erm, I dont understand the point of this topic[/QUOTE]Im rowing this very same boat. What is the point of this topic?
The question is have you ever fallen asleep while playing your PSP. Like if your playing your PSP in bed and fall asleep while playing.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment