Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sony psp go messenger accounts

Hi there i was just windering if anyone has accounts for the go messenger software on the psp. I dont know anyone who has one so i cannot add anyone to my friends list. Sony psp go messenger accounts
hey man mind telling me how you did an account because i still don't know how to even get go messenger if yes i'll add you if no thx for trying to help :) just wondering how i got the latest update 3.90 but i've seen that the go messenger coming soon etc how to get it :SSony psp go messenger accounts
[QUOTE=''sam-loco'']hey man mind telling me how you did an account because i still don't know how to even get go messenger if yes i'll add you if no thx for trying to help :) just wondering how i got the latest update 3.90 but i've seen that the go messenger coming soon etc how to get it :S[/QUOTE]

It's only available in Europe; are you in Europe?
hey if u want add me , my user name is : finalstar
you serious man this sucks :S :( if i got a webcam for the psp would the go messenger be dled because it says it needs a webcam too no am not in europe am in asia :) god this sucks :(
Go!messenger isnt just for Europe its for anyone in a pal region as im in New Zealand %26 have it on my psp. Feel free to add %26 message me anytime my go!messenger username is: sadangelman
guys i really do wanna know how to get go messenger on my psp am ticked off i am in a freaking pal region :( please help !!!!
guyz i really do wanna know how to get go messenger on my psp am ticked off :) please help what do i need :( !!!!! am in a pal region
you can download the go messenger software of the psp but you cant download it of the PC in anyone wants to add me my name is destructabom
look guys i wanna make some points clear and i need help i already got the 3.90 firmware and i don't have the go messenger i con when i first updated the psp i checked the site the go messenger was written near it coming soon now everyone has it but i don't know how to get it back i redled the firmware but i cannot update because its already 3.90 anyone can help or happend to him ? :S
well try this web site , they r saying in there that all psp's can have it , so i think if you go there u might have it as well. here's the link ............http://www.pspdemocenter.org/......... hope i helped ya
i got an account and its short_kid for go messenger
i'v got a go messener account so u can add me my nick name is santa28ADD ME
i just followed the link, downloaded it, put it on my PSP using a non-PAL PSP. when asked what country im from i just said the UK (even though im from US :P) my username is kgb190
I want it
[QUOTE=''SadAngelman'']Go!messenger isnt just for Europe its for anyone in a pal region as im in New Zealand %26 have it on my psp. Feel free to add %26 message me anytime my go!messenger username is: sadangelman[/QUOTE]this is correct. Your the smartest one in here. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment