Friday, April 16, 2010

PSP's game lineup..fail

Is it just me or is the PSP's lineup really really lacking in anything good? I mean we have some really great ones like Silent Hill Origins, Crisis Core, GoW: Chains of Olympus, Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles (Only because of the Symphony of the Night port in it) but most of the games that do come out for PSP are just ports of old PS1, SNES games and stuff. I am looking forward to the psp Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy Agito XIII and Parasite Eve 3, but we don't ever really get big name games. I've love to see a new Resident Evil game or Fatal Frame on the PSP..Ports are good, cause it gives us a chance to play the classics but I'd still like some big name release. Even the frickin DS has more games then the PSP does, no wonder it's winning the handheld gaming war right now..PSP's game lineup..fail
Y'know we are on a video game site that actually list games on the PSP. If you choose to ignore them than I don't see the point of listing all of them.PSP's game lineup..fail
the best psp game is daxter: all cos it is creative, its long, its cheap, its full of fun and it makes u forget ur worries
[QUOTE=''tyrant03'']Is it just me or is the PSP's lineup really really lacking in anything good? I mean we have some really great ones like Silent Hill Origins, Crisis Core, GoW: Chains of Olympus, Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles (Only because of the Symphony of the Night port in it) but most of the games that do come out for PSP are just ports of old PS1, SNES games and stuff. I am looking forward to the psp Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy Agito XIII and Parasite Eve 3, but we don't ever really get big name games. I've love to see a new Resident Evil game or Fatal Frame on the PSP..Ports are good, cause it gives us a chance to play the classics but I'd still like some big name release. Even the frickin DS has more games then the PSP does, no wonder it's winning the handheld gaming war right now..[/QUOTE]the majority of psp users use the psp for*more* than just games...wink wink
I don't like the psp for gaming except for...uh...not gonna finish that. It really does have a crappy library, but it does have a few good games...but not enough.

I manily just listen music and watch movies now..I'm waiting for the new Kingdom hearts game..
I have a feeling that the tone will be different around this time next year.
its a shame sony cant seem to get games out

No comments:

Post a Comment