Friday, April 16, 2010

Is this enough?

so, I bought a 2gb memory stick to upgrade from my 1gb. would you consider this enough space to put games and movies from the ps store?Is this enough?
I have a 2GB and I'm happy with it. I don't plan on downloading a lot of games or movies yet. You may have to upgrade in the future, but for now you're probably fine, especially since the larger cards are quite expensive.Is this enough?
[QUOTE=''jimkabrhel'']I have a 2GB and I'm happy with it. I don't plan on downloading a lot of games or movies yet. You may have to upgrade in the future, but for now you're probably fine, especially since the larger cards are quite expensive.[/QUOTE]yea, i probably will upgrade REAL soon, cuz i like rpgs from the ps store, and just one takes up about 1/3 worth of space
2GB is alright unless you plan on downloading movies and games in the future than upgrade to a 4GB stick for around $40 something.
Depends how big the file are...some can exceed 1 gig so, it really depends.
[QUOTE=''garathe_den'']Depends how big the file are...some can exceed 1 gig so, it really depends.[/QUOTE] this
[QUOTE=''blooddog28''][QUOTE=''garathe_den'']Depends how big the file are...some can exceed 1 gig so, it really depends.[/QUOTE] this[/QUOTE]



-Agree
I got a 8 gig
[QUOTE=''bustword'']I got a 8 gig[/QUOTE] That might be over-doing it, but hey...its your money.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment