Friday, April 16, 2010

Big titles coming to psp?

What major games for the ps3 are commin out for tha psp? like fallout 3, dead space, call of duty. anymore? and wat are some good games to get in 2009? thanxBig titles coming to psp?
Resistance and Dissidia:Final Fantasy are coming next yearno release dates on Final Fantasy Agito XIII,Parasite Eve:the 3rd birthday,kingdom hearts,LBP,Motorstorm and Gran Turismo games thoughBig titles coming to psp?
FFD!
i really want kingdom hearts birth by sleep.
Dissidia is awesome
Im pretty stoked for Dissidia and Resistance myself.
I've been waiting ages for a GT release for the PSP. But I think Sony doesn't really care about the PSP nowadays. I haven't replaced my UMD disc currently in my psp for a while since it lacks so many great games.Some great titles have been named already but it isn't that much.
[QUOTE=''Aramesourus''] I've been waiting ages for a GT release for the PSP. But I think Sony doesn't really care about the PSP nowadays. I haven't replaced my UMD disc currently in my psp for a while since it lacks so many great games.Some great titles have been named already but it isn't that much. [/QUOTE]I disagree with this. If sony didnt care about the PSP they wouldnt have released the 3000 and there wouldnt be rumors of a 4000. With the new PS store and AD HOC party, PSP owners have something to be excited about all over again. I think 2009 will be a great turn around for the PSP and a profitable year for sony.
I have to agree with Elfimis and say that there are indeed a lot of decent games for the PSP, but I can see where the sentiment is coming from about the lack of games. What I think it is, is a lack of the main PS3 exclusives having a PSP version of the same game.... The PS2 has seen 2 God of War games, with the PSP only having one visit and an imminent PS3 version coming. Why haven't they done more with Kratos on the handheld? I'm also very surprised that they haven't got some sort of PSP LBP going too.... OK, so it's never going to be as large in scope as the main game, but surely a scaled down version with some ''mini-game'' type levels could be downloaded to the PSP from the main PS3 game, even if we have to wait for an actual full full PSP LBP game.And don't get me started on the lack of Gran Turismo.... that is way, way overdue for the PSP.The PSP is definitely a great machine, but all of it's great games are ones that are out/have been out for some time. I think it's the lack of stuff on the horizon that makes it seem a little bleak right now...
Resistance Retribution, not sure what else.
Having some LBP levels or minigames to download on the PSP is a great idea, to generate interest for a forthcoming LBP PSP release (hope it comes!). It seems there are quite a few titles to be excited about for the coming year, more than some of the other handhelds and consoles. I'd be more excited if there were some firm release dates for the bigger titles.
well i heard littlebigplanet psp is coming out and im excited about that, if not i guess ill have to get a ps3 because it looks awsome.
[QUOTE=''McManus107'']Resistance and Dissidia:Final Fantasy are coming next yearno release dates on Final Fantasy Agito XIII,Parasite Eve:the 3rd birthday,kingdom hearts,LBP,Motorstorm and Gran Turismo games though[/QUOTE]

LBP is coming on the PSP?
From now, LBP for PSP is just like a rumor. I think that LBP developers are looking for ppl to work on a PSP project, and that could be a LBP for PSP or something like that.You should see Tenchu 4 and Phantasy Star Portable too. There are screenshots in internet.
Undead Knights, Motorstorm, Little Big Planet, Resistance, Grand Turismo. Im not going to include the crappy final fantasy either.
Im excited for undead knights and resistance! wats LBP?
Elder Scrowls Travel and Monster Hunter Freedom 3
[QUOTE=''Savage_Doom'']Im excited for undead knights and resistance! wats LBP?[/QUOTE]

Little Big Planet. A platformer for PS3
i don't really get it, about PSOne game on PS store. Can we download PSOne games and play with PSP? I do know how to play PSOne games with PSP but it's illegal.



Next year: Resistance, Dynasty Warrior SF, Dissidia FF, Star Ocean: The 2nd Evolution

TBA: FF XIII Agito, KH: BBS, the 3rd birthday (I can only come up with titles from Square Enix.)

No comments:

Post a Comment