Friday, April 16, 2010

JRPG English Language Options

I've seen a lot of JRPG's that are highly recommmended here, particularly those that have only been released in Japan or Europe. For those only released in Japan, do many of them have an English language option? I'd rather not go the length to get them if I have to struggle with learning Japanese.JRPG English Language Options
Based on the silence, I guess I'm just ignorant, and the answer is no.JRPG English Language Options
Ur not ignorant just hopeful and unfortunately unless u do ''things'' to ur psp the answer is no, and even if u do those ''things'' its usually still no
Pretty much nope. Although there are several guides on the internet of JRPG translated to ERPG by those who are not a wimp of a gamer like you.....just kidding, just kidding. haha.
LOL Trash talk is part of a gamer's life. I spent some time looking for the Eurpoean versions of some games on Ebay, but no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment