Wednesday, April 14, 2010

*** The OFFICIAL PSP GO!Messenger Contac ...

Well since we have all these Go!Messenger theads popping up everywhere how about we create one single thread where everybody can add their Nicknames and more. I'll bump this thread to keep it on the main page.All you do is add your Nickname and if you want some optional information like: fav genre, camera, etc.Here are my detailsNickname: dlwarnerFav Genre: RPG/ActionPSP Camera: Nope :(Hope to chat to you all soon on Go!Messenger :)*** The OFFICIAL PSP GO!Messenger Contac ...
My go!messenger name is sadangelman %26 i have the go!cam camera. Oh %26 my fav genre is all of them as im willing to try a bit of everything *** The OFFICIAL PSP GO!Messenger Contac ...
Bump :)
u dont need to bump the thread every message lmfao, wait till it gets to the third page then do it, cause people view first and second page the most, just let people bump the thread by writing there name or w.emy name is SGT4EVA
Kudzu.FoxpawRPG/ShootersNo Camera or mike 0.o
added you guys :)
Nickname: jarodsenior
oh yea no camera, and willing to give any genre ago. Mainly like car racing and stuff like that
Strange I've added like over 30 people on my list but nodoby ever seems to be online :
|Add me i have a micNickname: jaystaffo
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''djlofti'']Bump :)[/QUOTE] Do not bump threads, it is considered disruptive posting and can result in a moderation (I'm just giving you a fair warning :) before you get into any trouble for this). Why not PM a moderator and ask him/her to sticky this topic.
Mine is ...Sillars436
40 odd contacts and growing :)
nck name : gag_says
[QUOTE=''djlofti'']Strange I've added like over 30 people on my list but nodoby ever seems to be online :|[/QUOTE] Well ive got over 110 contacts in my list %26 i never find anybody online either. Also no one seems to bother sending any messages either, even tho i send everyone in my list both voice %26 video messages reguarly. You would think that with over 110 contacts that someone else would bother to use the program
I'm sad :( When I try to login to Go!Messenger, it says Account verifacation failed. Please enter a valid blah blah blah you get the picture. I have recieved both emails from bt, so technically, it should be working...but it ISNT! I can login fine on the computer, but not the psp. Pls helpp :)
My Go! Messenger Account is: karlgauI have a Go! Cam so I can video chat and voice chat. I'm willing to try video and voice chat because i never had a video chat with the PSP yet (everyone is offline! :S I've go lots of contacts but they are always offline!)
darkninja5
nick rtunnercam? no manmick no =\i'm from brazil =)

No comments:

Post a Comment