Friday, April 16, 2010

Toddlers and PSP

How would one keep toddlers way from a PSP without making it more interesting? Toddlers and PSP
put it somewhere high and out of ther reach lolToddlers and PSP
Tell them its a mind control device and that you will make them eat all thier vegetables if they dont keep thier grimy little fingers off it...lol. idk. just play it while thier napping. I think if you have a toddler then you probably dont have much time to game anyways.
My son spilled apple juice in mine so I would hide it. I had to take the cover off and clean it with a q tip and yes finger prints and smudges all over the screen.
Hide it. Not that hard.
My 5 month old son is amazed by my psp. He sees it and all he wants to do is get it in his mouth. lol he's not mobile yet so not really a problem but he will whine as long as he can see it so I keep it out of sight. lol
You should buy them a DS before they get to old.
Put it somewhere the baby can't get to.
get him an old portable player like a gba or something

tell him the psp is a bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment