Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSP game downloading problem.

So I just purchased a full game download of Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror for my psp on the playstation store. I have 1914 mb available on my memory stick, yet when I try to download the game it says insufficient memory available. The game only requires 1036 mb. Any ideas?PSP game downloading problem.
Is your memory stick supposedly fake? That would explain it. Fake ones ususally say they have more than they actually do.PSP game downloading problem.
the same thing happened to me!!! i bought socom ftb2 on the psn and i whenever i tried to download it showed the insufficient space msg, and i had more than enough space ! pissed me off, i even tried to call sony for support but they didnt know the problem.. total let down havent played my psp since
You need at least twice the amount of memory that game takes up to download. You'll probably need a bigger memory stick.
a lot of times you will need twice as much as it says
Just buy the UMD...
[QUOTE=''Steameffekt'']Just buy the UMD...[/QUOTE]dont listen to ppl like this guy. He's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment