Monday, April 12, 2010

Problems Connecting on line

Hello I have just got a psp 3000 I am having problems playing my psp on line I can connect to the store so the psp is set up ok . I have been trying to play both Killzone and Midnightclub LA remix .Every time I try to log on it is saying there is no game available / players. This is all the time I have also tried to host a game that does not work ?Also can you connect and find your Friends like you can with PS3 / Xbox? to play each other on line.If any one can help with these matters thanks. Problems Connecting on line
Are you selecting adhoc or infrastructure?infrastructure gets you online world wide Problems Connecting on line
HMMM I think this could be it I am going to try this now .ThanksHow about the Friends thing how do you find people you know in the real world on the PSP ?ThanksI will report back if this works

No comments:

Post a Comment