Friday, April 16, 2010

Which Socom???

Hey i think i am gettting a psp soon and im wondering... which socom should i get? They all look pretty good. but i just want one.
Hey i think im getting a psp soon and im wondering which socom game i should get? They all look pretty good.
Which Socom???
Ghosto Recon should do the trick.. I didnt expect too much of the SOCOM but you should go for SOCOM - U.S Navy Seals Tactical Strike (2007) And try also Syphon Filter series ! CheersWhich Socom???
All 3 SOCOMs are good. 1 %26 2 are similar and Tactical Strike is very different. If you are looking for a FPS/3rd person shooter, you have to look at 1 or 2. I think that 2 has a slight edge, but both games are outstanding.Like I said, Tactical Strike is very different than the other two SOCOMS. I like it, but it is a bit slower but is much more of a thinking game. I like it just as much as the other two games.Here is a suggestion - There are demos for both SOCOM 2 and Tactical Strike. Once you get your PSP, download both demos and give them a try and then you can decide!Have fun - there are LOTS of good, cheap games available for the PSP. I rarely pay more than $20 and often play only $10 for games. I got the Silver PSP 2000 within a week of launch and my collection has grown quickly with games from racing, sports, puzzle, FPS, arcade. Don't believe what anyone says - the PSP is not dying and there is so much to love about it - games, movies, music, web surfing! You won't regret your decision to buy one.
socom fireteam bravo 2
I have all 3 and i would have to say Fireteam Bravo 2. Its still as fun as the day i bought it and there is always tons of ppl online.
Hmmm... well i think i will get fireteam bravo 2. It sounds the best. Thx!
SOCOM FireTeam Bravo 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment