Wednesday, April 14, 2010

psp game that you absolutely hated?

So what is a game that you absolutely hated on the psp? I HATED DAXTER.. It has good reviews but I hated it... I get stuck too easy and I hate being a weasel with a fly swatter as a weapon. so what game did you hate?psp game that you absolutely hated?
Hands down monster hunter freedompsp game that you absolutely hated?
[QUOTE=''blooddog28'']So what is a game that you absolutely hated on the psp? I HATED DAXTER.. It has good reviews but I hated it... I get stuck too easy and I hate being a weasel with a fly swatter as a weapon. so what game did you hate?[/QUOTE] Same. Found it to be overrated and not alot of fun. Tried to like it... but I just couldn't pull any enjoyment out of that title.
Monster Hunter Freedom
[QUOTE=''blooddog28'']So what is a game that you absolutely hated on the psp? I HATED DAXTER.. It has good reviews but I hated it... I get stuck too easy and I hate being a weasel with a fly swatter as a weapon. so what game did you hate?[/QUOTE]



wouldnt say i HATED it, but was disappoited with it.
lord of the rings tatics
ridge racer, discusting
[QUOTE=''ZackPSP'']ridge racer, discusting [/QUOTE]



I mean disgusting* :p
Valhalla Knights 1%26 2, and as much as i hate them, i will play them till i finish them just becuase im that type of gamer.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 or Coded Arms.
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX just because it didn't recognize my memory card!! :evil:
Locoroco... Don't really hate it, but I don't get what people think is so fun about it...
[QUOTE=''blooddog28'']So what is a game that you absolutely hated on the psp? I HATED DAXTER.. It has good reviews but I hated it... I get stuck too easy and I hate being a weasel with a fly swatter as a weapon. so what game did you hate?[/QUOTE] why did you even start playing if you hate to play that o.O
[QUOTE=''pooyanh'']Monster Hunter Freedom[/QUOTE]Same. God those MHF games were a waste of time. Patapon is up there for me too. Don't get what people like about such simple, repetitive gaming..
''SOCOM FTB2''... gag. Hated the Campaign, REALLY hated the online.
Daxter which is really overrated I just couldn't enjoy it
[QUOTE=''wado-karate'']Monster Hunter Freedom 2 or Coded Arms.[/QUOTE] Would have to agree with ya man:D
[QUOTE=''aramoe''] [QUOTE=''wado-karate'']Monster Hunter Freedom 2 or Coded Arms.[/QUOTE] Would have to agree with ya man:D [/QUOTE]Why do you guys hate on monster hunter? please explain. Oh yeah the game I hate is coded arms also, don't know if it is the game that I hate the most though.
[QUOTE=''bustword''][QUOTE=''aramoe''] [QUOTE=''wado-karate'']Monster Hunter Freedom 2 or Coded Arms.[/QUOTE]

Would have to agree with ya man:D

[/QUOTE]

Why do you guys hate on monster hunter? please explain. Oh yeah the game I hate is coded arms also, don't know if it is the game that I hate the most though.[/QUOTE]

Its one of those games that you either love it or hate it. For me, it was the difficulty and I found myself stumbling over the controls.
[QUOTE=''bustword''][QUOTE=''aramoe''] [QUOTE=''wado-karate'']Monster Hunter Freedom 2 or Coded Arms.[/QUOTE] Would have to agree with ya man:D [/QUOTE]Why do you guys hate on monster hunter? please explain. Oh yeah the game I hate is coded arms also, don't know if it is the game that I hate the most though.[/QUOTE]Far too repetitive...No point to keep playing..

No comments:

Post a Comment