Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How much can i get if i trade in a light ...

dose any one know the rates for gamestop?How much can i get if i trade in a light ...
I would say possibly $70 or a little more. Sorry I don't have an accurate amount for you, but definitely don't expect much from them.How much can i get if i trade in a light ...
Half as muched as a used PSP light. At least thats usally how much they give you. (half the price of the used system/game you're selling)Try calling them and asking?
I doubt alot because there cheap'o's!
yea u should try and find someone else to sell ur psp to cuz Gamestop always rips u off
I got $50 for my 1000, so the 2000 should be $70-$75. Not really worth it, if you can sell it for more somewhere else.
[QUOTE=''jimkabrhel'']I got $50 for my 1000, so the 2000 should be $70-$75. Not really worth it, if you can sell it for more somewhere else.[/QUOTE] yeah... I was going to sell my psp phat to save for the psp bright but they didnt offer enough
Depends on what you mean by lightly used...
$40 tops. I've phoned and asked them. Huge rip off.
Well you might get more on Ebay, prices were all over the place, but the lowest i saw was 61$ and that is 20 bucks better the Gamestop
they wanted to give me 60$ for my psp slim so i would guess around 60
um..i sold mine to gamestop a month ago, and they gave me like 80 dollars for it. plus they had this speacial that gave you an extra 20 dollars for every system traded in. so i basically got 100 dollars from the system and charger, about 20 from all 3 of my games, and like 5 bucks for the 1 gb memory stick, so i got a whoping $125. (then i sold my wii and bought a ps3 lol)
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment