Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSP Game for old man?

I am thinking of getting a PSP for myself. I am a 40 yr old who was an Atari Star! I have a Wii but don't find the time to play as much as I like! I get tired of getting beat on MarioKart by my 5yr old as well! Anyhow I was wondering what would be some easier adult games if such a thing? God Of War? RPGs or Shooters? Thanks PSP Game for old man?
RPGs imo they dont require reflexs, and are realitively slow-paced.Though GOW isnt that hard, expecially on the easy difficultly.PSP Game for old man?
Buy Locoroco.This game is for a old man.lolol.
Ok maybe old at this point was a bit of a stretch and I do still have reflexes!
[QUOTE=''jjgold007'']Ok maybe old at this point was a bit of a stretch and I do still have reflexes![/QUOTE] lol ya my dad can play halo just fine and hes 49!
dude getting beat by a 5 yr old doesn't mean you're old it means you aren't very good. you can play pretty much anything but if you want an easy game go for crisis core,or god of war.
Stick with the Wii.
XBOX-360 is the King.
I am older than 40 and play my PSP often. My favorites are the puzzle games - Crush, PQ2, Exit, Puzzle Quest. I also like some of the compilation sets like Capcom Reloaded and Remixed, Metal Slug Anthology. Most recently I have been playing Pinball on my PSP. The best one is Pinball Hall of Fame - William Collection (although the Gottlieb Collection is pretty good too).Adventure games are also fun - Final Fantasy Crisis Core and Jeanne d'Arc are my favs.There are lots of great games. I haven't regretted buying my PSP once. Have Fun !!!
Another 40-year-old here. I'm assuming that you don't want to play online with teenagers? : )God of War and Patapon are fun games for a single players. In addition to the RPGs and puzzle games others have mentioned, survival horror is another good genre for older people; Silent Hill origins is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment