Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dissidia Final Fantasy Downloadable Cont ...

I recently read an article regarding downloadable content on the psp, and one of the hot topics was the possibility of downloadable content for Dissidia. I think this is a great idea, with the increase of capacity for the memory stick im sure it could handle it. When Dissidia is released in North America I will most likely have it day 1 and I would love to see more playable characters through download. What are your thoughts on this, what characters/summons should they include with downloadable content? Let me start it off, they could add Zack, Genesis, and Seifer.Dissidia Final Fantasy Downloadable Cont ...
Yes, more characters. It's great to see the heroes and villains but I'd like to play as Tifa or Vivi, or even Auron, that'd be really interesting. I'm curious to see why they didn't add FF12 characters.Dissidia Final Fantasy Downloadable Cont ...
ABSOLUTELY, I totally forgot about Auron, adding him would be epic. And they do have Final Fantasy XII characters, currently they addad Gabranth as a secret character, I would rather of had Basch or Balthier.
[QUOTE=''siLVURcross'']Yes, more characters. It's great to see the heroes and villains but I'd like to play as Tifa or Vivi, or even Auron, that'd be really interesting. I'm curious to see why they didn't add FF12 characters.[/QUOTE]



Gabranth is in the game, as is a character from FFXI
Oh I didn't know that, still in the process of unlocking the villains, will look into it then!
[QUOTE=''siLVURcross'']Yes, more characters. It's great to see the heroes and villains but I'd like to play as Vincent Valentine or Kain, or even Auron, that'd be really interesting. I'm curious to see why they didn't add FF12 characters.[/QUOTE]fixed :D
Yeh, i think Tifa and Auron would be kewl to play as. I'd like to see Locke or Shadow in there too. They really doind DLC for this? Is 22 characters not enough for people? I wouldnt mind seeing Zack in there too. Rikku wud be kewl to play as too, she seems like she would be a quick fighter. Im not gonna count too much on DLC tho.The game is great, too bad i dnt understand Japanese so i dont kno WHAT THE HELL im doin most of the time. Can't wait for an English release, might import the US version like i did with Crisis Core.

No comments:

Post a Comment