Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Heyyy, getting money for Christmas and i ...

Becuase this problem happened when I bought Coded Arms Contagion. I read that it's amazing online and that alot of people play it but when I asked my friend why noone would be on he mentioned that the west coast alot of people played it and i'm on the east coast. But I do have killzone and it would be fun to have the headset for that but what if killzone dies out and I wasted twenty dollars. Is there any other online game for PSP that alot of people on east coast play?Heyyy, getting money for Christmas and i ...
Socom I think? Pretty much everyone plays Socom.Heyyy, getting money for Christmas and i ...
[QUOTE=''b3yondstupidity'']Socom I think? Pretty much everyone plays Socom.[/QUOTE] yes socom fire team bravo 2 the bomb with headset!
theres always the option of buying the 3000 it comes with one built in :)
Do not buy a 3000. Buy the headset. get on socom. and enjoy the hours and hours of trash talking much like i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment