Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Psp doesn't turn on anymore? IS IT BR ...

WTH?? Why doesn't it turn on? It used to work until yesterday...:cry:It only turns on for 3 minutes when i plug it in for charging...but then it shut's off again...What should i do? My Psp doesn't turn on anymore? IS IT BR ...
Take out the battery for a minute or so then put it back in and charge itHappened to me recentlyMy Psp doesn't turn on anymore? IS IT BR ...
[QUOTE=''jus2nyce'']Take out the battery for a minute or so then put it back in and charge itHappened to me recently[/QUOTE]I'll try...but why does it have to happen in the first place? is my PSP's battery dead or something??

If it won't turn on its probably broke.
Nope...it didn't work:cry:
[QUOTE=''king23_'']If it won't turn on its probably broke.[/QUOTE]Bu..but how?? it can't just brake..

Try charging it? Maybe the batteries died.
Try it without the battery in the charger, if it works your battery went bad if it still dosn't then your PSP just randomly broke.
[QUOTE=''sal_stinger'']Try charging it? Maybe the batteries died.[/QUOTE]I did but it didn't work...i'm starting to think my battery is dead too...its been worknig for 2 years now(got my PSP on day one) so i guess that's logical.

mine likes to turn off within 2 seconds of turning it on, but i think thats probably cos i threw it a couple too many times after dieing in monster hunter... your problem sounds a bit different. Its unlikely the battery is dead already, since mine is still fine, ive used it a ton since i got it too, its also my music player *sob*. You could try asking a sony helpline... it could take a while, but if anyone knows exactly whats wrong, they should do. If all else fails, do you still have warranty?
[QUOTE=''bmaisey'']mine likes to turn off within 2 seconds of turning it on, but i think thats probably cos i threw it a couple too many times after dieing in monster hunter... your problem sounds a bit different. Its unlikely the battery is dead already, since mine is still fine, ive used it a ton since i got it too, its also my music player *sob*. You could try asking a sony helpline... it could take a while, but if anyone knows exactly whats wrong, they should do. If all else fails, do you still have warranty? [/QUOTE]Nope,my warranty expired 3 months ago:cry:

[QUOTE=''Fire_of_Contee'']Try it without the battery in the charger, if it works your battery went bad if it still dosn't then your PSP just randomly broke.[/QUOTE]Do that. The other day my PSP wouldn't turn on whilst the battery was in so i took it out and played it off of the mains, then i but the battery back in the next day and it worked again.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
worst. thread. ever.
My Psp wouldnt turn off and it turned of and know it wont turn on can someone please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment