Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can I trust Ebay?

Hey, i'm buying a new battery pack for my Slim since my old one died off and I want to ask GS if I should trust Ebay...i'm living in Toronto and im getting a Lithium battery which is not Sony Original and its coming from British Columbia, Canada...should I go for it?BTW, I can't buy at stores seeing how its so expensive here. Thanks! Can I trust Ebay?
go for it if the seller has 100% and the deals dont look fishy.Can I trust Ebay?
With eBay you always have to look at the feedback of the person you are buying from. Each person will be different. Some are good some are bad. My philosophy is always to ignore sellers with less than 99.5% positive feedback. I wouldn't trust any battery pack that wasn't made by Sony, I've heard horror stories about batteries from other companies. Be careful!
You mind provinding us a link to the sale on ebay?
I've heard scary stories about fake memories bought from ebay. Don't know about batteries....
Batteries should be safe, but do not buy memory cards.
[QUOTE=''Darkenmal'']go for it if the seller has 100% and the deals dont look fishy.[/QUOTE] 99.3% is the lowest you should go... my aunt sells stuff and there are stupid people that put her as bad feedback, and she isnt a scammer.
I thought about it guys and i'm getting an original 2000 slim battery at Best Buy next week, thanks for the suggestions :D
Shoulda went with ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment