Friday, April 16, 2010

I Need An Update

So, basically...I haven't used my PSP in over two years. I'm a full-time student and a part-time Lifeguard. There's no time to hang out with friends, let alone play video games. Anyway, I was cleaning out my drawers a week ago and I found it. I did a Network Update just to see how much things have changed (I was surprised).I sold all of my games (GTA, Ridge Racer, NFS) but now that I got a chance to play with it (winter break, whew) I want to get into gaming again. I figure you guys would be the ones to help me out. I saw your Top 20 games pinned topic thingy, but I can only afford to buy one or two games right now.I'm thinking Tekken and Killzone. Any suggestions? I Need An Update
Depends whats ur poison? Do u like RPGs? Platformers? Puzzle Games? Or are u a purely soot-em up gamer?I Need An Update
Hmmm, I'd go for something with high replayability, like Lumines.
I pick something simple like shooters or puzzle games since its just for winter break. I wouldnt reccomend and rpg's or consuming stories since you might not have time to finish them(that can be super frustrating). Lumines is good, um GTA and Killzone or any of the Socom games.
[QUOTE=''elfimis'']I pick something simple like shooters or puzzle games since its just for winter break. I wouldnt reccomend and rpg's or consuming stories since you might not have time to finish them(that can be super frustrating). Lumines is good, um GTA and Killzone or any of the Socom games.[/QUOTE] yeah how about syphon filter or socom?

No comments:

Post a Comment