Friday, April 16, 2010

Tekken: Dark Resurrection

noob post :D1.anyway, worth getting it?2.does this still actually sell lol?3.other random facts Tekken: Dark Resurrection
1) Yes, I would say.

2) I think so lol.

3) It's fun? But I am warning you it does get a bit repetetive. Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Probably the best game I have bought on PSP....which is odd because I ma not a massive fan of fighting games
It's a Tekken game so it's worth getting.
its ok but all you really do is try to get your rank up and more wins... I kind of regret buying it
[QUOTE=''blooddog28'']its ok but all you really do is try to get your rank up and more wins... I kind of regret buying it[/QUOTE]



Were you expecting something else from a fighter?
[QUOTE=''HoldThePhone''][QUOTE=''blooddog28'']its ok but all you really do is try to get your rank up and more wins... I kind of regret buying it[/QUOTE] Were you expecting something else from a fighter?[/QUOTE]hahaha, agreed.
sry I just didnt really like it
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=is+Tekken%3A+Dark+Resurrection+worth+it%3F
I love it, yeah definitely worth it, sadly no infrastructure
thanks. ill probably get it for X-mas but if any1 regreted getting a game than i might regret it. Ill still get it though lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment