Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can I play my disc based PS1 games on th ...

or just ones off of the store?Can I play my disc based PS1 games on th ...
I'm currently trying to figure that out as well. I was able to get my PSN store games to work, but from what I have heard only disc games work via remote play so they can't be downloaded just played through your wireless connection.Can I play my disc based PS1 games on th ...
how far away from your ps3 can you be while using remote play? and can you get remote play to start when you turn on your psp?
Remote Play is done via Wi-Fi. If your PSP and PS3 are within a Wi-Fi network, you can use RP.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Does your PSP really look like it can fit a CD inside it? :roll: :P
U need the new firmware if ur gona do it legally, but ull need a ps3 to put the disc in and a wireless connection. Im thinkin the how-to info would be some where on the ps website. (U need the 5.00 or above firmware update for the psp AND your PS3)
[QUOTE=''DoUFolksLikCofe'']U need the new firmware if ur gona do it legally, but ull need a ps3 to put the disc in and a wireless connection. Im thinkin the how-to info would be some where on the ps website. (U need the 5.00 or above firmware update for the psp AND your PS3) [/QUOTE]

Remote Play has been supported a lot longer than that; I've used it for a year or so
Remote play is just stupid. From what I heard you have to play within range of your PS3 you can't just get it downloaded on your PSP which is how it should be.They need to update the PSN store for more games like in japan.
[QUOTE=''redman100111''] you can't just get it downloaded on your PSP which is how it should be.[/QUOTE]It can be done, however, it involves going through hoops, witchcraft, and usage of one of the unmentionable six.
[QUOTE=''xaos''][QUOTE=''DoUFolksLikCofe'']U need the new firmware if ur gona do it legally, but ull need a ps3 to put the disc in and a wireless connection. Im thinkin the how-to info would be some where on the ps website. (U need the 5.00 or above firmware update for the psp AND your PS3) [/QUOTE]

Remote Play has been supported a lot longer than that; I've used it for a year or so[/QUOTE]



Oh Reary? I thought it was a new thing. Well whatever try it out and if it dont work get the newest one from the PS website and try again i suppose.
could i use remote play miles from my ps3? can i jump directly into that ps1 on my psp when i turn my psp on?
[QUOTE=''redman100111''] Remote play is just stupid. From what I heard you have to play within range of your PS3 you can't just get it downloaded on your PSP which is how it should be.They need to update the PSN store for more games like in japan.[/QUOTE]

You heard wrong; it can be accessed over the internet
Maybe Sony will release an official converter one day that allows us to use our PS1 games we have on disc in our PSP's, although I wonder how would they bypass piracy?
Yea there is a way, *looks at sticky* but its illegal and im not suppose to talk about it here :roll:all i can say is it involoves some non-sony stuff, some warrenty voiding, etcSo im not talking, So im off to play Chrono Trigger and maybe some Tekken 3 on my PSP,
Do you mean Copying your Playatation 1 CD-Roms on a memory stick duo and playing them on PSP. Downloading PS1 games to PSP other then the official Playstation store? Or even if you use the Playstation store and use remote play? The answer is No CD-Roms are much larger then UMD discs. It is impossible for you to play your disc based PS1 games on PSP. Get a Playstation/PSone/Playstation 2/Playstation 3 to play an actual PS1 Disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment