Friday, April 16, 2010

Chains Of Olympus or The Force Unleashed ...

I haven't bought a psp game since Crisis Core and i was thinking about buying SW : The Force Unleashed. But then i read some GOW reviews and seemed such a great game.On the other hand , SW has a lot of replay value and multiplayer while GOW is quite short...What do you think ?Chains Of Olympus or The Force Unleashed ...
I didn't like GoW. It's so short and dull. If you're into story-driven games such as Crisis Core, The Force Unleashed is the way to go.Chains Of Olympus or The Force Unleashed ...
Go out and buy GoW used, beat it then buy SW. GoW, I heard, can be completed in like 5 hours easily. You can probably finish it a few times in a week to get your fill of GoW. Most likely after beating it a few times, you won't really go back to it, at least not for a while. If you actually feel like playing it again, just go buy it used later and return it after your desires were satisfyed.
God of war was much more fun for me.
Dude go for SW : Force Unleashed is more action packed..I didnt like GoW either...SW : FU is the best for me !
God Of War on PSP is very fun and entertaining. You should get that instead, but once you finish it you should trade it in and by The Force Unleashed.
TFU got old real quick, I was so dissappointed.
God of War for sure.
I think it's a matter it's a matter of your opion after trying both games. When I had to buy my PSP again I was stuck buying the God of War one. (All other PSP's were sold out). Yeah and I really didn't like GOW that much. It was a really short game and I got bored after awhile. TFU I found to have more things to do. What you could do is buy the used GOW. Don't leave the store and play a level on you PSP. From there decide if you wana buy a game that is only 5 hours long (even if it fun or not) or buy TFU. Since you could just exchange used games for another one.
I have both but so far, neither really impressed me. God of War was awesome while it lasted but boring now and the Force was just mehh to compare.I recommend renting them both first and then see which one you prefer.
starwars force unleash!
Depends if you want a long or short game, GoW = Short, Starwars = Longer.
I'd go for God of War.
Just let him decide if he wants GoW or SW:TFU
Got them both and I'd have to say Star Wars was more fun. Much longer, great replay value, great story etc. GOW was good, but it was so short it almost felt cheap..
GoW can be beaten with just a rental, and that will save you a lot of money.
Get GOW
[QUOTE=''jimkabrhel'']GoW can be beaten with just a rental, and that will save you a lot of money.[/QUOTE]Why would you rent it when you can buy it used from Gamestop and return it and get a full refund, then just go buy a used copy of SW:FU...saves you money and you get to play both.
God of War is better. Forced unleashed doesn't have as good gameplay and graphics. However, both games are pretty good.
Personally, I try to keep my PSP games PSP exclusive, just because I know I can get a much better experience on my PS3 or Xbox 360, so I'd have to go with God Of War.But it's your call, Star Wars looks pretty sweet on the PSP, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment