Friday, April 16, 2010

psp 3000

are the scan lines too bad?i wanna know and ty for those who answerpsp 3000
not from what I've seen.psp 3000
Yeah i mean...you can notice it but the interlacing really dosent get in the way, I dont know why people made such a big deal about it
i see it but i tiny bit its nothing but i only see it when my eyes is so close to it but u cant really see it only if your focusing to find it if you going to decide a 2000 or 3000 definetly 3000 i say
I dont really actually mind them since I dont look carefully enough.If you dont full on focus for a few seconds you do notice them.
It's really hard to notice when you're playing.
You'd have to be trying to find them and not paying attention to the game you're playing.
What the hell?
[QUOTE=''TheMagicThing'']are the scan lines too bad?i wanna know and ty for those who answer[/QUOTE]scanlines?? what ''scanlines''..never heard of that thing b4 :)
Not at all! I have no problem with it or should I say, I never notice it!

No comments:

Post a Comment