Friday, April 16, 2010

help me buy game

ok, i need help with buying a game. I have killzone and nfs:mw (hate them both). My favorite game is RE4, so is there any game like RE4 but for the psp...thanks for the help :)help me buy game
It helps to know what kind of games u like. I recomend almost all sports games.help me buy game
Dexter Good Game
I really enjoyed Daxter, And pretty much all of the Tiger Woods golf games, especially 2003.I'd say those are worth a shot, you can get them used for under 12.00 a piece.
[QUOTE=''PackerFan63'']ok, i need help with buying a game. I have killzone and nfs:mw (hate them both). My favorite game is RE4, so is there any game like RE4 but for the psp...thanks for the help :)[/QUOTE]Try the Silent Hill game!
[QUOTE=''ocdchild'']I really enjoyed Daxter, And pretty much all of the Tiger Woods golf games, especially 2003.I'd say those are worth a shot, you can get them used for under 12.00 a piece.[/QUOTE] I agree daxter is suprisingly a really good game. I would also recommend metal gear solid and crisis core.
Miami Vice plays a lot like RE4. Except, instead of shooting villagers and cows, you shoot drug dealers.
if you are kinda into the JRPG, i highly recommend getting Crisis Core (I'm loving it)
[QUOTE=''Warriorboy1990''][QUOTE=''PackerFan63''] ok, i need help with buying a game. I have killzone and nfs:mw (hate them both). My favorite game is RE4, so is there any game like RE4 but for the psp...thanks for the help :)[/QUOTE]Try the Silent Hill game![/QUOTE]Agree'd. Try this.
Well, what games do you like? All I can suggest right now is Lumines, I love that game. Its quite addictive also.
burnout legends, hands down

No comments:

Post a Comment