Friday, April 16, 2010

psp games for girls.

Hey do you know any games for girls.psp games for girls.
i mean 18 and above psp games for girls.
What games are you into e.g shooters rpg's action adventure
well i think every game is really meant for guys and girls unless its like a really sexist stupid game, so basically your good for just about every game, have you tryed patapon? xP lol also try if you are into shooters, killzone liberation or socom fire team bravo 2
Video games arent clothes. It all depends on what type of game the girl likes.
[QUOTE=''jhuuueee'']Hey do you know any games for girls.[/QUOTE] perfect game for girls, monsterhunterfreedom2!
[QUOTE=''jhuuueee'']Hey do you know any games for girls.[/QUOTE] Well my cousin is a teenager and she has burnout and she really liked it.
GOD OF WAR
Me and My katamari, Lumines, Lumines II, Patapon, N+, Tokobot, LocoRoco and Ape Escape on the Loose.I know some girls really enjoy Japanese role playing games. If you do, then you should check out Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
Jeanne D'Arc is a cool one you should try...
My girlfriend finished God of War, she was fascinated by the graphics and the challenges from the puzzles.
my girlfriend really loves patapon and she likes metal gear solid lol maybe im just a lucky guy :P. LocoRoco and secret agent clank are fun too and she'll get some laughs
If some girls are just as nerdy as me they would love some fighting games like Street Fighter Alpha Max. A RPG game that is funny and challanging like Disgaea Afternoon Of Darkness. For a racing game I would reccomend either Burnout Legends or Wipeout Pulse. My little sister love playing the games listed above:P I also got my little cousin hooked on DJ Max Portable 2.
my boyfriend think i am crazy to searsh a girls games on psp so he break up with me (not just for that he find me talking with a boy) bet i still loking for them maybe like ratatouille shrek the third
[QUOTE=''nesrine1'']my boyfriend think i am crazy to searsh a girls games on psp so he break up with me (not just for that he find me talking with a boy)

bet i still loking for them maybe like ratatouille shrek the third

[/QUOTE]

What? Something about crappy movie based games?
[QUOTE=''nesrine1'']my boyfriend think i am crazy to searsh a girls games on psp so he break up with me (not just for that he find me talking with a boy)

bet i still loking for them maybe like ratatouille shrek the third

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, what?
[QUOTE=''Kireina-Neko'']Jeanne D'Arc is a cool one you should try...[/QUOTE] HELL YEAH!
Depends what kind of games they're into...girls who aren't gamers are more likely to be into casual gaming %26 girls who are can often be the opposite
pata pata pata pon
I think that theres some kind of cooking game out there.... But seriously through my experience Katamari always seems the safe bet for a girl game

No comments:

Post a Comment