Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Which fighter to get?

I just got a psp slim %26 lite yesterday! :D I have played tekken 5 DR at my classmates' PSPs before and i really liked it. Though I've been thinking about getting DBZ shin budokai 2 or mortal kombat unchained or Def Jam : The takeover. Your thoughts on the games please....Help is much appreciated! Which fighter to get?
Get Tekken: Dark RessurectionWhich fighter to get?
Tekken is a must own for your PSP collection, i enjoyed Def Jam, but you probably won't want to play it once you beat it, another game I recommend is Street Fighter Alpha 3, haven't played the dragon ball z games, sorry, but I hope this helps.
Though whenever i think of getting tekken, I feel sort of ''tired'' now, is it just me or do i need to try a different fighter first? Thanks for the first two persons on their thoughts!
1) Tekken: DR2) SSF Alpha Max 33) Guilty Gear
Tekken: DR is the best.
Get Tekken and wait for Dissidia North American release.
Get Tekken
[QUOTE=''pooyanh'']Get Tekken and wait for Dissidia North American release.[/QUOTE] I agree with this.
The Capcom classic games collections have decent fighting games on it. SNK Classics and The King of Fighters Collection are recommended.
Tekken I'd say because I completed Def Jam and I haven't played it since, it's really fun though both games.
well for me i really liked dragon ball z shin budokai 2...that's just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment