Friday, April 16, 2010

shoud i but a PSP?

i was wondering i aready have a DS and i wanted to know if i shoud get a psp too some of the games look really good. im really into rpg's and puzzle games and really original and cool visual style games kinda like what patpapon looks like and i dont care about multiplayer on a handheld system . i what i want an honest answer i dont want a buch of psp fanboys saying things like YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! i want a true opinion from someone who has played both a psp and a ds and if they think $200 for a psp would be worth it for me. oh and i also have a ps3 shoud i but a PSP?
psp is better and my site has the stuff for it.shoud i but a PSP?
I'd rather buy a PSP than ''but'' one...
[QUOTE=''Peabody99224'']I'd rather buy a PSP than ''but'' one...[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''BoxingTheStars'']i was wondering i aready have a DS and i wanted to know if i shoud get a psp too some of the games look really good. im really into rpg's and puzzle games and really original and cool visual style games kinda like what patpapon looks like and i dont care about multiplayer on a handheld system . i what i want an honest answer i dont want a buch of psp fanboys saying things like YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! i want a true opinion from someone who has played both a psp and a ds and if they think $200 for a psp would be worth it for me. oh and i also have a ps3 [/QUOTE]if i were you, simply borrow one from a friend, then decide whether to get one or not.
u should if you want an all out entertainement center in your pocket because you can play ames watch movies download movies in it and to it songs and other things including being able to use the internet if you have a wireless access.
I've had a PSP and a DS lite, and I would recommend the PSP. It has a bigger screen, better graphics, more entertainment options than just games, and it fits more comfortably in my hand. (My hands would cramp up trying to play Final Fantasy IV on the DS -- stupid not having stylus control for it ... ) But it depends on whether the system you want has games that you will play. If there aren't PSP games you want, it probably won't be a good buy for you.
I actually find the analog numb a pain in the ass and the library of games for the PSP much weaker than the DS but the fact that you can watch movies, play music, browse the net and etc, it's a win. If I were you I'd think about it. If your in for the games, then go ahead but if you aren't and if there only is a handful of games you want to play, I say don't.
I got mine on release day and I had no second thoughts about it, and now they are soooo much better, I would definitely get one
I have both and the DS is a more casual-gaming system like the Wii. The psp has rpgs but it has a wider selection of first person shooters and platformers, etc. But it's good to have both because it expands the possibilities of the titles you can get.
It's true that PSP has a smaller library than DS, but the quality of games is still quite high, especially in RPG and Puzzle categories. I've had a DS for longer, but I've passed it off to my wife. You can find a lot of threads here that will have game suggestions. And as has been mentioned above, you can watch movies, listen to music, etc. Totally worth the cash.
I have just bought a Slim and Lite months after selling my old chunky PSP. I don't regret it :).
I have a psp and a ds! so I hope this is what you are looking for. As of now I enojoy the psp a lot more then my ds. On my ds I only have like 4 games that I am not in to. On my psp I got 16 GREAT games! The psp has a lot more features then the ds. You can get pictures on it, get video ( if you decide to get it I will tell you some good sites already in psp format ), Also music and internet! I can do all of these things on my psp so I love it very much. If you do decide on getting a psp the here are some games I loved: final fantasy 7 crisis core, socom fireteam bravo 2, medal of honor heros, jeanne d'arc, god of war chains of ollympus, and final fantasy tactics. I really hope you get one because you are missing out! good luck buddie ~Jace~
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
You should Its great
Both systems have their strengths and weaknesses and I think gamers should have both. The PSP definitely has a lot of good RPG and puzzle games. The graphics are superior, plus you have the extra media functions. Watching movies/videos on the little widescreen is good when travelling. The disadvantages of the PSP include the short battery life and the poor game selection in retail stores. You may have to shop online or in used game stores to get what you want.
Yes, you should but a PSP.
''BUT''. That is all.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment