Friday, April 16, 2010

PSP Web Connection Question PLEASE HELP! ...

When i try to set up my internet connection on my psp, it sometimes says i have a 100% connection but sometimes it doesnt show it at all. When I go to test connection it either says access point not found, or you have been disconnected from the access point. please help!!!PSP Web Connection Question PLEASE HELP! ...
Sounds to me like someone is Wi-Fi roaming...lol. Are you using your own personal interent or jackin your neighbors????PSP Web Connection Question PLEASE HELP! ...
My wireless modem will sometimes reset itself, which means my PSP won't detect it, but that is a modem problem, not a PSP problem. Just find a place with a strong, constant signal.
I have a wireless router i use it on my xbox 360 for xbox live

No comments:

Post a Comment